Wednesday 31 March 2010

Quick Easter Cards!


Well Easter crept up on me and I forgot to make some cards - Oops! I havent the Easter cartridge so thought I'd make the most of what I do have and improvise.

The 'Happy Easter' was done in DS with the Lyrical Letters Cart. I used Loop deloo sized at 1" and then I centered the circle shape of Jumbo flag shift and hid the contour lines of one of the circles. I love using the negative look at the moment. The paper I used was from a stack called Laundry Line by My Minds Eye.

The bunny is from New Arrival cart cut at 5" on brown and nude card stock. I haven't stuck the ears down on as they seem to give more depth and fun to the bunny. I used blackout shift for the head in nude.

The grass is from Plaintin Schholbook cut at 8 1/4" wide by 1" tall on green cardstock.

The eggs are ovals (from the bunnies tummy) that I stretched in DS.

Happy Easter everyone!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Really nice card Amanda! I have been really stuck for ideas for easter cards this year but now I have the Cricut, I think I shall be fine next year! I am putting the Easter cart on my list for next year!

Post a Comment

 
Cuttlebugblog